This one-day course provides you with a practical working knowledge of first aid suitable for all those who go afloat, on inland waters or up to 60 miles offshore. The syllabus of the RYA First Aid Course is based on the recommendations of the HSE and the MCA. Skills acquired include how to perform CPR, how to control bleeding, and treatments for shock, seizures and burns.
On completion of the course you’ll receive an RYA endorsed certificate which is valid for up to 3 years.
- No previous experience required
- 1 day course; duration: 09:00 – 17:00 (8 hours)
- Includes a Red Cross First Aid Manual for each participant
- Maximum 8 students per course
- €975 per person for members and €905 for non-members