Youth Sailing Sessions
Have fun learning to sail and make new friends. Learn the basics of sailing including navigation and steering on Pico dinghies.
Young sailors will be involved in all aspects of the activity, from preparation and launching to wash down and stowing, and they will enjoy a host of on-water activities and games under the supervision of a dedicated instructor.
- For ages 8-16 years
- Every Wednesday from 2-5pm
- Maximum 12 persons per group
- Meeting point: PMYC Pool
- Sunscreen and appropriate clothing/footwear essential
- Spare clothing and drinking water recommended
- €25 per child for PMYC members; €35 per child for non-members
- Discount available for block bookings