- (N) Nuts and Peanuts – Some of our dishes may contain peanuts or are prepared alongside nutty ingredients. Please ask our slaves for advice on nut allergies.
- Crustaceous – are offered in the dishes that contain prawns.
- Fish – is offered in the dishes that contain sea bass.
- Sesame – seeds are used in dishes No.5 and No.42.
- Soya – is used in the dishes that contain tofu.
- Egg – is used in the noodles and fried rice.
- (V) Veggiesome – love it hot. Some of our dishes can be cooked more or less spicy to suit your “heat” expectations.
- Gluten Free / Contains Gluten – We do not have isolated celiac, gluten free fryers for cooking. Please discuss with the slaves the severity of your gluten/celiac allergy.
Feedback from our guests
Dirty bed base very uncomfortable outdated decor c1980’s old flat pack pine furniture bland breakfast. Kept awake all night by taxis as taxi firm was below room. Windows very dirty left a lot to be desired
Trickyricky / Booking.com
The staff we friendly enough however the room was in a poor state of repair, walls cracked, paint peeling off the window sills, you could see the dust on the walls, pillow cases were unclean, water pressure of shower very poor. Got the room slightly cheaper as booked last minuet, still not worth what I paid. Will not return.
Rickisupforit / Booking.com
Very comfortable, spacious room. I particularly liked the large and spotlessly clean bathroom. Staff very friendly and helpful and lovely mini croissants at breakfast.
Charlotte / Booking.com