Personal watercraft (jetskis) can be either single-seater machines or can accommodate two or three people. They are fast and exciting, but need to be handled with care.
Whether you just want to have a go whilst on holiday or are planning to buy your own machine, the RYA Personal Watercraft course will teach you how to get the best from it and learn to handle the watercraft safely.
The course is designed for first time and experienced riders alike. Increasingly, this certificate is becoming mandatory in many countries if you wish to operate a jet ski, making it a worthwhile investment.
Course syllabus covers launching, handling and recovery skills, passage planning and decision making, high and low speed riding skills, essential safety information, collision avoidance and orientation at sea.
• Course duration: 1 day
• No previous experience required
• Maximum 2 students per group
• Course can be conducted on your own watercraft or with our 2-seater jetski available at the centre
• Minimum age 12 years old (riders under 16 must be supervised by an adult)
• €270 per person for members and €300 for non-members
Discount available when using your own watercraft. Please contact us for prices at firstname.lastname@example.org.